Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Saturday, January 14, 2006

So, where am I now?

Before I am going to post another mammoth post about my several reproductive ailments (sorry, internet, I have lots to get out on this one), I thought, why not sit down for a minute and ponder about where in the process of “baby-making” we currently are.

Diagnostics on me: check
Diagnostics on Mr. H: apparently almost irrelevant

I had my operative hysteroscopy in December, which sort of meant a deliberate act of egg kamikaze that particular cycle due to no sex around ovulation time. And surprise: No PMS symptoms that cycle – AT ALL. And I really listened hard. Go figure.

The following cycle was delayed by taking estrace for 7 days to see if my lining was willing to cushion up. Apparently, the result was acceptable, 8mm, and that’s, internet is what I am shooting for. Acceptable. Thanks lining!

I am currently waiting for my period. I have my PMS symptoms (hello back-pain!), so I know it can’t be far away. I am actually sort of curious to see whether my blood flow will have increased due to a healthier (so I hope) lining. Of course, deep down I am still hoping to be pregnant. But I guess, I don’t even have to mention this to you…..oh, but wait, there is blood in my underwear now. Day 1 has arrived.

Just called the clinic and they want to see me tomorrow for my baseline appointment. Tomorrow. I’m overwhelmed right now. IVF. How again did we end up here?

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger K said...

IVF is the scariest thing in the world, and our only option too. I really hope that it works for you.

Hugs,
Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home