Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Monday, June 26, 2006

First post-healer cycle: the red tide showed up as usually. On the day I had predicted it (I am very good at this by now.)

How was I feeling? A bit sad.

But I couldn’t stay sad for very long for I was in the midst of a little mini-break down in the Bay Area. Without husband or kid! It was the second time I had been away from Miss V. for a couple of days and she did great. So did I.

On the way back I had an incredible view of the mountains/volcanoes of California, Oregon, and Washington. Floating above those amazing sights, being so far away from everyday (human) concerns, I simply felt good. And for a while I didn’t care about my broken reproductive bits.

That, of course, changed a little later when we went to the wading pool full of toddlers, their infant siblings, and siblings to be. But it’s good to know that sometimes I manage to feel just fine.

…and psssst: my bladder pain is almost non existing this cycle (knock on wood!)?! Of course, it may still sneak in, but it’s unusual nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home