Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Friday, June 02, 2006

What could it be?

Let’s do a little riddle, shall we. Here it comes: when I pee, I hurt. Have I mentioned the urgency yet? No? Well, believe you me, it can get very urgent over here at Casa Infertile ID. To be honest, sometimes I don’t even reach the toilet in time. Hm, what could it possible be?

Yes, that’s right! I had my monthly uterine clean-up. As usually, my german uterus was right on time. What, you thought it was an ordinary bladder infection? Something a normal person would get? I’ve had those as well. Not much fun, but at least one can get some medication to cope with it. Unless – of course- it’s the recurrent kind. That one sucks, too. No doubt about it. But even that usually has no implications for one’s fertility. Endometriosis does. It therefore sucks doubly.

But I shouldn’t complain too much. Really, the pain has been much, much worse in the past (the infertility though hasn’t, it’s seems to be a give and take). As in almost passing out from the bladder pain. And no medication helped to lessen the pain. These days (knock on wood), it’s really not too bad. Which surprises me, actually. I still have peeing pain, or rather discomfort, about 10 days every month and more severe bladder pain during the first days of my period, but overall the pain is very bearable. And (again knock on wood), I didn’t have any severe uterine cramps during the last two years. For someone with severe endometriosis, that’s not too shappy I suppose. Now, if only that stupid endometrioma would just say good-bye…

So, on to another cycle*. My first post-healer cycle. Lovely internet, I will let you all know if there is anything else but bladder pain to report next time. A second line, for example, would be nice. Preferably on an HPT.

________________
* well, given that I wrote this post over a week ago, I am now well into this new cycle. The bladder pain though, that one still persists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home