Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Plumbing Updates

Have you noticed? I changed my blog's name. I am not exactly sure why, but then I also don't know why I want to change my hair color and try out red. I just do, I guess.

So, Decorative Plumbing it is. Because it has to have some purpose, right? That reminds me that I talked to my RE last week and we tentatively scheduled a date for my next surgery (and IVF, but I don't want to think about that yet). It's going to be in the middle/late September, shortly after my next period. The plan is to drain my endometrioma (thankfully that has not grown during this entire last year), try to open my right tube, and fix whatever is fixable of my decorative plumbing. I fear it's going to be a mess in there. Earlier surgeons never really attempted to remove any of my endometriosis (other than my first endometrioma) because there is just so much of it everywhere. They tried a 6-month run of Depron-Lupron and/or continuous birth control (whatever that is) pill. Neither of which is a good option for my current goal.

It's going to be my third laparoscopy and my fifth abdominal surgery. I am on my way to become a pro at this.

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger DD said...

Good thing you explained the name thing. I saw on my bloglines "1 New in Decorative Plumbing" and I was like, "WTF?"

I like it. It has a nice ring to it.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Very witty, I like it. Does this mean you'll be going in for the roto-rooter treatment?
Seriously, hope the procedure(s) go well.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

Hello, hello, is there anyone there? Hello?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger MB said...

I do like the name. I hope the procedures go well. I hate it when they get in there and then you wake up and they're like..."OMG, it was a mess in there..."

Here's to working plumbing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home