Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy 2007?

I toured the internet. I found out exactly how shitty a year 2006 was for some people, compared to that my last year was a sunny ride indeed. My heart is heavy for so much suffering. May life grant you all a much needed peace- and joyful year.

On the other hand though, what is up with all the urban legend pregnancies that pop up on the internet? Please, don’t get me wrong, lovely internet I’m incredibly happy for you guys. One fellow blogger comes to mind, but she would mind being mentioned, so I just silently cheer her on. And can you imagine, barefoot Chris is complaining about her trimester pregnancy?! Of course, in RL I would turn green with envy if I would see her, but seriously, I can’t but cheer her on. And then there are (Barren) Mare and Thali*. I remember when pregnant Mare went through her failed IVF cycle long before I failed my first, and was thrown into worst afterwards. Have you read how she found out she was finally pregnant, after years of infertility? Urban Legend indeed. I’ll keep my fingers tightly crossed, Mare. And you, Thali*. Just a little relaxing will do this?! Take good care, girl. 40 doesn’t seem all that bad now, right? And those are only a few that I’ve found. May 2007 be exceptionally good for all of you!

Makes me wish I had functional tubes. Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home