Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

With the help of ADs

The AD must be doing something. I watched Miss V today at gym class while waiting with the other parents and their additional offspring. The majority of time was spent discussing siblings and spacing. Naturally, I couldn’t really contribute (other than “I was a second child” – somewhat lame, no?), so I stayed quiet. And I managed to stay emotionally detached, at least to a degree that made the waiting bearable. Hearing “I love having two children, there is just something about having more than one” is not easy, but with the help of some artificial brain chemicals it’s getting more tolerable. I could also answer the question whether Miss V was an only-child positively (because she is) and calmly. Infertility broke my heart, but I am trying again to stand with my head up high.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger DD said...

Everytime I hear how ADs have helped someone, I regret not continuing them. Sometimes I just wish I could shut it all off and walk away.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kati, I'm glad to hear that.

Ich denk an dich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home