Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Monday, October 15, 2007

On vacation, slightly nauseated, and happy

I am on vacation at the moment - in Germany. I am feeling nauseated in the morning and cannot stand the smell of my mother's detergent, nor can i stand the smell of any other perfume nor fall fires. This makes me VERY happy. Big knock on wood.

I had one last beta drawn before I left, but I have no idea what it was. I left before they told me. Which is fine by me. I did call and made an ultrasound appointment though. If everything works out (KOW), I will be around 10 weeks by then. In contrast to many others, I hate ultrasounds. With Miss V I had one around 5.5 weeks, which was horrible because I thought I was further along and we didn't see a heartbeat (I also spotted during that week, plus lost my breast sensitivity, so I was a mess). The next ultrasound I had was at 19 weeks.

Sometimes I wonder though whether I should go and see a doctor here, just to make sure that it's not an ectopic pregnancy. I will, if I start experiencing weird symptoms.

So far, I am fine. Great even. Big, big Knock on wood.

Thank you all so much for checking in on me!

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for nausea.
DinoD

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Knocking on my desk for you!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Wow! Yeah!! I am praying that you have a blissful, trauma-free pregnancy. I'm SO happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home