Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Friday, September 28, 2007

I don't want to jinx anything...

...but to my greatest delight, there is another ninja currently trying its best. My beta yesterday (~14dpo) was 168. That's the highest it's been in many years. I am getting a little excited over here, but I know there are zillions of hurdles ahead of us. Tomorrow I have another blood draw scheduled. It would be just beyond great if the numbers will have doubled.

Today I will be happy about my ninja.

5 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

Oh Kati - I have been thinking of sending you an e-mail with the whole "what's up" thing and now this!
I am trying really, really hard not to get too excited but that is an excellent Beta.
I will keep everything crossed (which is making typing difficult).
DinoD

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger DD said...

Hopefully your ninja has dispensed some throwing stars and is in it for the long haul. I agree with DinoD, that is an excellent beta number. Enviable, in fact!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jbeeky said...

Oh My God! I thought this site was abandoned! I can't believe it! I am praying, praying, praying that this guy holds on and you have an amazing and healthy pregnancy! Just, WOW! That is a GREAT number, btw. Oh, I am happy for you, sweetie!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That is a fabulous beta--I am hoping for continued ninja-like action, and will stay happy with you!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger hammygirl said...

That's a great number! I'll be holding my breath until you update again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home