Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Physically I seem to be okay

Emotionally I am not so sure. I hope time will cover up some of my sadness.

The D&C went (thankfully) uneventful. I went there all by myself, which suited me just fine. There was nothing that I wanted to talk about anyway, so reading a book worked nicely for me. I think some of nurses felt sorry for me, being all alone and such after a miscarriage, but I didn't mind.

Physically the D&C was not too hard on me. I am not in pain, not cramping, and just bleeding lightly. Hopefully no complications will arise in the future.

Today is Mr. H and mine dating anniversary. We had our first date the day before Thanksgiving and somehow we keep celebrating this day almost more than our wedding anniversary (which is a day after Valentines. Makes you wonder whether we are a bit memory impaired, doesn't it?). We've been through a lot the last couple of years. And I hoped we could celebrate something wonderful this time around. Well, not yet.

But I am still looking forward to my lunch with him. Somehow at least my appetite has returned full force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home