Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Clea*blue +/- tests: an infertile gal's best friend

Of course, after reading that Clea*blue +/- tests are lovely, infertile friendly tests ('cause they show you a positive!), I caved in and peed on a DollarT*ee one (in the afternoon). And guess what happened? Nothing. An all too familiar white space was smiling at me.

Crap. But, oh, well.

When I went to bed that night I couldn't resist peeing on the second +/- test. I was curious if I could repeat the dead. And guess what happened? Within two minutes I stared at a visible (even for those without infertility goggles) blue plus sign. Nicely positioned right in the center. Quite a bit darker than the one I had stared at the night before. Mr H laughed when I threw it at him. He didn't need to tilt it this time. The plus sign was staring at him, too.

Fun stuff. I've never tried those +/- tests before, which might explain why I usually do not get positive pregnancy tests...

But then again, why was the plus sign easier to read?

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kati, before I, um, have a heart attack over here: do you mean a pregnancy test or an ovulation test? Because I think you mean a pregnancy test. And I think I *will* have a heart attack over here...

I just read your last post, which somehow slipped past my Bloglines notifier. You do mean a pregnancy test. I am reduced to a very stunned-looking, insanely grinning, very very hopeful ball of wonder over here.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Get thee to your local pharmaceutical-dispensing retail establishment and purchase another brand! Seriously, if this means what I think it means, it's huge. Please pee on another stick soon. (I can't believe I just said that.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home