Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

No Explanation

That's basically what my doctor told me today after yet another ultrasound exam. Thankfully the bleeding has subsided some today, so it might have been more difficult to find its cause. According to my doctor, my upper uterus looks fine (lining is bla, but at least triple-striped, and I have one follicle that's about ready to go), and my cervix also looked okay to him. So, I feel a bit better but still wonder. I mean, I was changing pads on Tuesday and Wednesday?! Hopefully, the bleeding will not continue.

Thank you all so much for checking in with me!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Frustrating! I'm glad it has subsided, though I wish you'd been able to get an answer as to what is causing it.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Kath said...

Dear Kati, that is decidedly odd and frustrating indeed. At least things are letting up a bit now -- thank goodness for small blessings, eh?

Did the doctor give you a Pap smear? And did he give you the go-ahead for taking advantage of that follicle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home