Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Imprisoned - for now

I am proud to announce that i conquered my demons for now once again. "back to the closest!" I ordered them and after some hubbub here and hubbub there, they actually retreated.

Thanks so much for all your nice support! Sometimes that's all I need. It also helped to talk to my friend who recently went through her own loss.

I had an eye exam this morning and had to be close to the hospital my SIL gave birth in. I didn't plan it that way, but suddenly when I walked to my doctor's office I decided it would be fine to go congratulate the parents and welcome my daughter's newest cousin. It felt right and so I did. They were still there and the little babe is just beautiful. I had forgotten how little they are! And ah, so cute.

I know that my demons will find a way again to escape the closet (after all there is still cousin #2 on the way...), but for tonight I am feeling good.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kati, that is very good to hear. May the demons stay locked away for a good long time.

And how wonderful that you went to the hospital, and that you were at peace with it. I am delighted and very, very proud of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home