Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Return of The Ninjas

This just in: I peed on a FRE*R and an A*nswer pregnancy test. Obviously it wasn't first morning pee, but it didn't matter. Both of them show a visible (still a bit faint) second line. And both showed it within 2 minutes.

How amazing is this? Honestly though, I am not super optimistic. The pictures of my uterus were sad. Basically, one didn't even see a uterus...it was so distorted. How could anybody survive there? Even DEs may have a hard time.

Still though, I take this new information as evidence that a SECOND ninja is saying hello. For how long, I don't know. And again, I'm afraid it's not going for very long. Sadly. At least though, I didn't lie to Mr H that it was the hormones that made me extra tired this weekend (I told him I am going to milk this as much as I can).

Amazing, isn't it? It gives me hope. If I still go through with my surgery on April 23 (obviously, this will only happen if I lose this pregnancy soon), then hopefully my uterus can be put back into a state that would support any (hopeful) pregnancy. I keep dreaming.

2007 shapes up to be a different year for us, there may still be no actual baby, but at least some hellos.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A ninja can do amazing things - don't count it out just yet...

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep us updated!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Go ninja! I hope that it's hanging on in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home