Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Seems like my predictions are right on...

To recap: my predictions were that I had HCG in my system but that I would probably lose this pregnancy soon.

My beta today was 24. I was not surprised it was that low. It probably is already on its way down. Of course, I was hoping. But hoping is different from realistic expectations. And again, not only have I seen the uterus pictures, I also remember all the other crap that has happened down in ninja land. I am sad, but I knew it was a long shot to say the least.

But: I have this ninja on file. This ninja is official.

I still want to believe, that one day one of the ninjas will make it. And I still feel happy that there are still some who try.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger DD said...

Are they going to have you test again in 48 for some type of confirmation?

I envy, truly envy, your optimism during the process. You see this as the glass half full. How I wish I could do that.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Kati. But glad that you've found hope and possibility in all this. There will be more ninjas because you will it.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kati, I'm so sorry this doesn't seem to be working out. But like you, I think it's wonderful that two ninjas have tried recently. That bodes so well for the future, once your uterus is fixed. How I am hoping for you, my dear. With all my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home