Decorative Plumbing

-- it has to have some purpose, right?

Friday, April 20, 2007

All set for surgery

So, let's see. What has happened over here? Not much really. My period came last Saturday, I had my pre-op appointment, and my last HCG draw (completely negative). I am all set for surgery next Monday. Hopefully my uterus can be restored to its former beauty...

We reviewed the HSG pictures. Basically, the whole upper part of the uterus was "missing". Not really missing, of course, but it didn't fill up with fluid, suggesting that the upper parts are stuck together. Thankfully some fluid got to the tubes, so we know that for now they are open. Hopefully, they stay that way.

Emotionally, I am doing fine. A bit exhausted, but fine. I am just glad that I have started my ADs at the beginning of the year. Not only are they some sort of great fertility medication for me, I also think I wouldn't be doing quite so fine without them.

Have a enjoyable weekend!

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on Monday, kati. You'll wake up with a spanking new ute - not everyone can say that, you know!

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kati, I'm wishing you a great weekend, too, and good luck with your surgery on Monday. May everything become beautifully unstuck and unobstructed!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger DD said...

I hope everything went exceedingly well today and that the recovery entails much lounging in bed and guilty pleasure tv viewing.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Jbeeky said...

Kati, I am so excited you are back on the horse! I am keeping positive thoughts for a happy road to babyville!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home